SOLD

AF9BC917-1D42-485C-8975-0E2DC8799345.jpeg
F6D56E60-5898-4A3D-94B9-2F016A77FEF3.jpeg
E0F00F2B-A0C4-47B2-950C-DA475212B598.jpeg
FEBA93A6-B021-442E-B873-C6D709724A07.jpeg
8478EC88-242F-4454-BDAC-3E8DD09CA09A.jpeg

Last edited:

dstefan

Incredible build! Read your whole thread at TW. Masterful and thoughtful job. Surprised to see it for sale after all that work. I’ve been up to see Jay in Flag at Ovrlnd (who directed me to your buil) and am seriously interested in one. They are well built.

Have a moderately built 2nd gen Taco also (09). Been debating on the longer term Tacoma carrying capacity with a built out Ovrlnd as well as whether wifey and I will be ok with the size of the space in the 5’ foot bed (have only seen the space inside on Jay’s personal camper on a 6’ bed, which was great). Considering a full-size truck to mount one on. Care to share your reasons for wanting to sell?

Also, are you interested/willing to sell camper without the truck?

crolison

Observer
Incredible build! Read your whole thread at TW. Masterful and thoughtful job. Surprised to see it for sale after all that work. I’ve been up to see Jay in Flag at Ovrlnd (who directed me to your buil) and am seriously interested in one. They are well built.

Have a moderately built 2nd gen Taco also (09). Been debating on the longer term Tacoma carrying capacity with a built out Ovrlnd as well as whether wifey and I will be ok with the size of the space in the 5’ foot bed (have only seen the space inside on Jay’s personal camper on a 6’ bed, which was great). Considering a full-size truck to mount one on. Care to share your reasons for wanting to sell?

Also, are you interested/willing to sell camper without the truck?
My truck, once I upgraded the shocks handles the weight pretty well vs a full size. Still can “cruise” at 80-90 on the open road.

We are selling due to potential family upsizing. camper does great with 2 adults, kid and dog.

Going to upsizing to a tundra crew max and another OVRLND camper

My truck, once I upgraded the shocks handles the weight pretty well vs a full size. Still can “cruise” at 80-90 on the open road.

We are selling due to potential family upsizing. camper does great with 2 adults, kid and dog.

Going to upsizing to a tundra crew max and another OVRLND camper

I was wondering why you were selling. We have a Drifter and have made it work with 2 kids. But I can definitely see the want/need to get in something just a little bigger.

Also, I've wanted to check out/compare builds as I think we're pretty close.

Last edited:

crolison

Observer
I was wondering why you were selling. We have a Drifter and have made it work with 2 kids. But I can definitely see the want/need to get in something just a little bigger.

Also, I've wanted to check out/compare builds as I think we're pretty close.

Yeah, wanting to use a pack n play in the camper, so If it doesn’t sell I’ll probably just re do 1/3 of the interior to fit one for the time being.

Where are you located? I’m up in arvada

dstefan

Good luck with selling your rig! Helpful to hear how the Tacoma has handled the weight. Learned a lot from your camper rig build thread. Thanks for documenting it so well for us all.

crolison

Observer
Brilliant and very thoughtful camper design! Wow, just...wow?
This thing turned out to be like the Leatherman multitool of campers!
(We really need a better “drooling” emoji to use for rigs like this)
Great pics too.

GLWTS
Thanks! Yeah lots of time and effort put into maximizing interior space for mountain smith packing cubes and front runner soft boxes. Also the drivers side compartment fits our full-size camp chair, camp chair loveseat, kids camp chair, and two tables.

Essentially wanted to make to so all you had to do was throw in clothes, and food and go camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier