Feel free to share your emotions.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
TheBoar02.jpg

James86004

Expedition Leader
The paintwork is too shiny. I can see reflections in it. I'll volunteer to go put some desert pinstriping on it to make it look proper.
:sombrero:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
I found this one on the net and it brought back a rush of emotions for me so I wanted to share.

We will be moving back to Tucson in the near future and will be in a 109 as our family is growing.

We had some really fond memories in Grendel and regret that sell almost weekly.

Soon.

TeriAnn

Explorer

Its a nice looking rig with a sensible air cleaner but I wonder why the air cleaner ended up on top of the wing. That's gotta cut the view of anything to the front right of the truck. When on the trail that just might be where you don't want to plant your tyres but you won't know because the air cleaner is blocking the view.

I mounted my horizontal cylindrical air cleaner to the underside of the wing so just the precleaner sticks up. Doesn't block the view anywhere near as much.

NewWing.jpg

Other than that I it appears to be a reasonably well set up 88.​

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
I think they are defender fenders.
Now, the only time my truck ended up on it's side was when it had a roof rack. It wasn't the only factor in the gentle flop but I'm sure it had something to do with it. I was amazed that aside from a scratch on the fender there was ZERO damage! (my pride not included)
Jason T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94