FamilyFive Camper E350, Ujoint, CCV.....

710m

Observer
Nice setup. I just ordered a 3 person transit bench to put in my Chevy Express. We like to have our three kids nearby in forward facing seats as well. I actually ended up with both the 2nd and 3rd row transit benches because they came as a set. I'll probably use the narrower bench and throw the other one on Craigslist.

Our CCV top will be installed later this month :).

fudge

Nice setup. I just ordered a 3 person transit bench to put in my Chevy Express. We like to have our three kids nearby in forward facing seats as well. I actually ended up with both the 2nd and 3rd row transit benches because they came as a set. I'll probably use the narrower bench and throw the other one on Craigslist.

Our CCV top will be installed later this month :).

Awesome! I'm sure you can't wait to get that top on. Perfect timing to enjoy it as well.

fudge

Really cool van!

Just saw your plate. I grew up in Acworth/Kennesaw and now live just up the road in Cartersville.

Thanks all for the appreciation!

RememberTheFallen- I grew up and still live in the same area as well. Hit me up if you ever want to swap ideas.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Next step?

Wheel the crap out of it and take the kids camping!

3 was the magical turning for me also on building a van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcguillory

Adventurer
I love this setup! If I had 3 less kids this would be the way to go for me. We are working on number 8 right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94