Family of 4 moving to New Zealand

grey_goat

I've been in NZ now for three years in Hawkes Bay, and Nelson has been one of the best places I've visited. Have fun!

AK Burwell

We know an expat in Hawkes Bay! Yeah, we're pretty fired up to start a new in Nelson and jumping off point for loads of exploring by van and bike. Cheers

AK Burwell

Would love to know what industry you're in and how you went about remotely job hunting.
My wife is in healthcare and she used the large government supported Locums agency here in NZ. It's my understanding that every country has different job boards, visa requirements and thus pretty tailored approach to how you'd look for work. If you're in healthcare and interested in New Zealand perhaps I'd have more pertinent information to share otherwise not.

AK Burwell

Got our V1 Hiace build complete here in NZ. Ironman shocks, new HD springs, Kenda AT tyres, 15" Trax Steel Wheels, 3" straight pipe mild steel exhaust, Rubber Tree Seat Covers and floor liner, Front Runner Slimline II rack, ARB 2M Alloy Touring awning, ARB TredPro, Custom 2" receiver, Rock Rack mtb rack and Yakima 21 cf box. Nice little touring set up for the South Island!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles