FALL GARAGE SALE

I’ve decided to clean up the garage and sell a couple of items that I’m not using anymore. I live in Ventura County, CA but am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. I do make trips up into the San Bernardino Mtns on a fairly regular basis (rebuilding a cabin) so I can drop off along the Hwy 118/210/330 corridor for those familiar with LA area freeways.
Dometic CFX 50/65 Fridge Slide: used with an ARB 50 several times, I no longer have that fridge. Very good condition...retails for $260, I’m looking to get $125. STILL AVAILABLE, PRICE DROP TO $100!
Dometic CFX 75 DZ Fridge Slide:
I had intended to use this with my 75DZ fridge but the size of the fridge didn’t work well with my pickup bed setup, never used, brand new but not in the box. Retails for $310, looking to get $175. SOLD, THANK YOU!
Warn 33k ”Clamshell” Snatch Block:
This is the Mac Daddy, intended for use with a steel line but works with synthetic. Retails for $242, looking to get $100. SOLD, THANK YOU!
Kelty Blockhouse Privacy Shelter:
I set this up once...in the driveway. ? My style of travel is to move each day with minimal setup/breakdown, I just never took it out to use for either shower or otherwise. Retails for around $100, looking to get $50. SOLD, THANK YOU!

PM me with any interest in the above. I may add items the deeper I get into the garage.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94