F150 w 6.2L

D

Deleted member 9101

I know how quick tuned Ecos are, I have had two of them, still not any reason to **** on a great engine like the 6.2

********!!!!! Just because I point out that one thing is better than the other, in no way makes one of them subpar.

Tell ya what...go look at the first sentence of my first post in this discussion... I'll just go ahead prematurely and accept your appology.

You are as sensitive as the Tundra fan boys when someone points out that their prized Yota is yesterdays news.

D

Deleted member 9101

Dude, you are the one that said a few posts before this that a 3.5 and a 5.0 embarrassed the 6.2

I said no, that they were neck and neck with an Eco and faster than a 5.0

You then argue while posting evidence fully backing up what I said but are still talking about how the 5.0 was better, and how much better a new Ecoboost is. ******? You trolling man?

I have been going to the track for ~ 40 years. Do explain how being beaten by 2 car lengths is "neck and neck." I have never once heard someone say a finish was "neck and neck" when there is any amount of length between the two vehicles.

D

Deleted member 9101

Turns out the truck is from Calgory, AB. Rust shouldn't be an issue. But not too keen on imported trucks. I'll probably pass, but keep an eye out for another. I still like the idea of a 1/2 ton w. 6.2L

The Limited also came with the 6.2 as well and many of those ended up being garage queens.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Turns out the truck is from Calgory, AB. Rust shouldn't be an issue. But not too keen on imported trucks. I'll probably pass, but keep an eye out for another. I still like the idea of a 1/2 ton w. 6.2L
No, rust shouldn't be an issue on a Calgary truck. Another member here bought a truck from Airdrie which is about 5 minutes north of Calgary.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
No, rust shouldn't be an issue on a Calgary truck. Another member here bought a truck from Airdrie which is about 5 minutes north of Calgary.

Last two trucks I've purchased have been from Calgary

Both fleet trucks, no less. Just have to be sure you know what you are getting into.

Latest one, my 6.2 Superduty was supposedly used by a supervisor for some road crew.
Very clean truck, 100% up to speed on maintenance, obviously not abused, no dings or even bed scratches,
interior looked nearly like new, but damn I had to remove a ton of dirt.

There must have been 10 pounds of dirt in the door sills and front seats. :ROFLMAO:

One huge perk I've found with the two Calgary trucks I've purchased is they both came with cold weather packages,
including extra undercarriage corrosion coats, block heater, etc...

D

Deleted member 9101

Hmm, drag racing overland vehicles now? When did this start?

Doubt many of us care the 60' time on a truck with a camper....let alone what it runs in the 1/8th or 1/4.

******** @ overland. I think you mean "grown men playing dress up."

phsycle

Adventurer
I'm assuming the Canadian speedo is in KPH with the MPH in smaller print underneath (opposite of what we have). Do they switch out the cluster when importing to US?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94