F150 vs Tundra....I’ll make a decision tomorrow

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Yeah well.... Lol

Just looked up hemisrusforever.com
They say its çommon happens all the time. Nature of the beast.

Last edited:

Oilbrnr

That was quick and predictable. But you made my point valid. Lolz.
Dude, in the six years I've read your comments, I'd be willing to bet that more than 50% are trolling comments towards anything other than Ford. You do have some good knowledge and experience sprinkled here and there, but you let your biases get way ahead of constructive posts, to the point your comments have been censured.

The post just prior to yours was about 'my way or highway' and how everyone thinks brand X is better, and you go and throw out stuff to stir the pot. Trolling. Because that is what you like to do both now and historically.

bkg

Explorer
Yeah no kidding...Toyota is a publicly-held corporation and they tend to act in ways that best serve the interests of their shareholders...should that be a surprise to anyone?

Regardless of Toyota's motivations in addressing the frame rot, the fact is they mostly addressed it, whereas, as @Toyaddict points out, Ford has not addressed many long-standing and prevalent issues with some of their vehicles (the woes of the 6.0l and 6.4l powerstrokes and early 3.5l ecoboosts are just several examples of that).

Not sure I agree with the 6.0... they extended headgasket warranties for quite some time. About as long as Toyota...

rruff

Explorer
Honda and Toyota bank big on the perception that their um stuff don’t stink part of holding up that perception is not admitting they have bad parts.

And you believe it's all perception? If that's true then the other manufacturers need to figure out how Honda and Toyota manage to fool everyone... and copy it...

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Dude, in the six years I've read your comments, I'd be willing to bet that more than 50% are trolling comments towards anything other than Ford. You do have some good knowledge and experience sprinkled here and there, but you let your biases get way ahead of constructive posts, to the point your comments have been censured.

The post just prior to yours was about 'my way or highway' and how everyone thinks brand X is better, and you go and throw out stuff to stir the pot. Trolling. Because that is what you like to do both now and historically.

People like you call everyone with a differing opinion a troll. I already have you on ignore, but this is just too entertaining. I can throw some confirmation bias out, If it'll make you feel better.

I've consistently posted exactly what I like about any truck I'm talking about, and consistently posted what concerns I have with others, especially others in my clique. The precise technical reasons why I prefer some models, and hate others like the Express Van, Explorer, Hemi, 3.6 Jeep, split front axles, etc. etc.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
People like you call everyone with a differing opinion a troll. I already have you on ignore, but this is just too entertaining. I can throw some confirmation bias out, If it'll make you feel better.

I've consistently posted exactly what I like about any truck I'm talking about, and consistently posted what concerns I have with others, especially others in my clique. The precise technical reasons why I prefer some models, and hate others like the Express Van, Explorer, Hemi, 3.6 Jeep, split front axles, etc. etc.

Not quite, You are a total troll on multiple levels as evidenced by your post history and like oilbrnr said as evidenced by the number of censured posts you've had, further evidence is right above in your most recent posts in this thread.
You're a brand basher and pretty pathetic about it, you go out of your way to stir ******** for whatever reason then when you are called out for it you try to act all innocent, further troll behavior.
Get over your pathetic little hatred of all things non-ford and move on with your life man, there's a lot more to life than hanging out on various forums just to interject your vitriol and hatred to piss people off and cry when you get called out for it, well.. maybe in your case this is the only life you really have, mores the pity!

Dalko43

Explorer
Not sure I agree with the 6.0... they extended headgasket warranties for quite some time. About as long as Toyota...

Head gaskets were one of many issues that engine had...a lot of owners had problems, which is why there is a cottage industry that grew to provide parts and solutions. Ford provided the bare minimum in terms of support for that engine, and the fact that they quickly changed to the 6.4l and then the 6.7l should say enough about their faith in that design.

direwolf82

Ha, I like that people are calling anything made after 2000 old technology, inferior and simple with little amenities.
I have a 67 jeep, literally no amenities. I mean it has a seat and a suspension system (supposedly, I'll tell you what year the dime I just ran over was), and that's pretty much it. No seatbelts, no airbags, no heat or ac, not even an interior light.
I can get home with that pretty much no matter what happens, I can submerge it completely, drain it out, dry it out, put fluids in and drive away. Pretty sure I can't do that with a new computer driven Toyota, ford, dodge, chevy, Jeep, whatever.
Perspectives I guess. And yes, I have used that Jeep as my daily driver for 5 years or so, not since I got my super fancy 2003 4runner though. That old tech is a super plush ride for me!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles