daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Here you go
rehu4ezu.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thank you.

zzz150

Adventurer
truck looks great, love that color, wish i coulda chose that for my reg cag f150! looking to do same winch system eventually if i keep this big pig long enough.

r3run33

Adventurer
hello just came across your build post and seen the Ark pack thing; how do you like? what is general range (in time span of use) any issues??

Raul B

Explorer
hello just came across your build post and seen the Ark pack thing; how do you like? what is general range (in time span of use) any issues??

So far no issues at all. we have used it on 3 trips now and overall it has performed great even though we dont have the best battery in it. I have 2 brand new units that we brought in for a Group buy we did on then on another site that people failed to pay for them. if your interested in one of these 2 PM me.

we just used it this weekend at the Ventura County off road Show at our booth and it worked great. we powered our 50l fridge, laptop cord and occasional phone charger from saturday morning until we left at about 5pm sunday and it still said it had 67% left on the charge.

my recommendation to get a very good battery to make sure it lasts long enough on your trips.

Raul B

Explorer
Been debating on doing a long travel kit on the truck after seeing Dirt Kings setup at the Ventura County offroad show. also debating on installing Raptor take offs. i found a guy that has complete upper and lower control arms, shocks, axlers, and rear suspension for pretty cheap.

NickRPS

I may be looking to sell my truck. PM me if anyone is interested or might know someone that is please

Moving on to something bigger/better? I just joined this site and read through every page of your build. Excellent job and great looking rig.

Raul B

Explorer
Moving on to something bigger/better? I just joined this site and read through every page of your build. Excellent job and great looking rig.

Im thinking of going back to a diesel excursion.... with a new addition to the family we no longer fit in my truck. My wife has a 2wd expedition but with the rear seat up we have like 1 ft of room for cargo which is not going to work for anykind of camping...

Blacknight

Observer
Sorry to hear you may have to sell her Raul. Interested in selling the Rough Country hidden winch mount? If so, please let me know.

Raul B

Explorer
Lol, you're all over the place. Went from maybe going long travel to possibly selling your truck on within 3 posts.

Good luck with whatever route you go.
Lol. I tend to move through vehicles very quickly. But I also haven't been updating this thread as often as I should have.

I used to own a diesel Excursion but rarely drove it so we sold it. Biggest mistake. With the new addition to the family we no longer have enough seat belts in my truck for everyone. It's up in the air if I find a Excursion I think is the right price then I will pull the trigger. For now I'll continue to mod as if I'm keeping her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles