F/S DeLorme inReach SE Satellite Tracker

kai38

Explorer
DeLorme inReach SE Satellite Tracker with powered car mount.
Used in the box $299.00 + shipping from NM

iNREACH 3.jpg

iNREACH 2.jpg

iNREACH 1.jpg

• Trigger an SOS and interact back and forth with GEOS, our 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
  • Send and receive 160 character free-form text messages with GPS coordinates to emails or cell numbers anywhere in the world.
  • Adjustable tracking intervals from 10 minutes to 4 hours allow you to track your trip and share your location including GPS coordinates, elevation and speed
  • Provides 100% global coverage through the Iridium satellite network. Delivery confirmation for all text messages and SOS signals., Color screen with predictive, virtual keyboard for standalone two-way messaging
The inReach SE operates over the Iridium satellite network, providing truly global two-way satellite communications and high network reliability anywhere on Earth, with no gaps, fringe or weak signal areas. With the ability to maintain satellite signal lock even in difficult GPS environments, the inReach SE also offers global SOS capabilities, adjustable tracking intervals from 10 minutes to 4 hours, and remote real-time follow-me/find-me tracking and ping-me locating. In the event of an emergency, the interactive SOS capability of inReach automatically triggers remote tracking and allows users to describe and update their situation so proper resources can be deployed. With 90% of the world’s surface lacking mobile phone coverage, inReach SE is essential gear for the traveller or outdoor adventurer to keep them connected and safe anywhere in the world. The inReach range of devices are the only affordable satellite communication devices that can both send and receive text messages.

Attachments

• iNREACH 4.jpg
    iNREACH 4.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 1,004

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier