F/S 2007 AT Horizon in Colorado SOLD

STREGA

Explorer
Horizon has been sold, thanks Jason enjoy it!

I'am selling my 2007 AT Horizon. It is in very good shape, never been rolled or flopped on its side, does have a few scratches and some rock chips on the frame. It has been used but not abused.

The AT options it has:

Nose box
19 gal. water tank w/ hand pump
Awning mounts (stainless steel)
12v auxiliary system
Odessey battery
Battery charger/shore plug
Electric brakes
Multi Axis coupler
LED utility/back up light
Wheel spacers (Toyota bolt pattern)

Has 265/75-16 BFG AT KO's on OEM Toyota FJ Cruiser wheels, plus a matching spare tire/wheel , I'am guessing about 75% tread left on all 3.

A couple unique items this trailer has:

Airtronic/espar diesel fired heater, the same kind used to heat semi-truck sleeper cabs, has thermostat control, heats up a tent quickly and safely. This heater sales for about $1500.00
Power tank, side arm model, mounted inside nose box, includes 2 tanks, reg. valve, coil hose and mount. These are used in the construction trade but
works great for airing up/adjusting air bags, they sale for over $300.00
Nose box and front of side boxes are linex.

Trailer is being sold with no warranties/guarantees.

Pics available, PM me your email address and I will get them out to you.

Asking $8,000.00.

Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Doug, I can't believe you're selling the trailer. I can say that it looks practically brand new; it's in such excellent shape. I really like how the rear camp light and switch were installed. I wish mine had all these cool upgrades ;)

STREGA

Explorer
Doug, I can't believe you're selling the trailer. I can say that it looks practically brand new; it's in such excellent shape. I really like how the rear camp light and switch were installed. I wish mine had all these cool upgrades ;)

Thanks Tony for the props, it is in great shape and will make someone a nice camping rig. For me its the bomb (think man fort), but Susie is just not comfortable with climbing the ladder up to the rtt, she did give it a try and would continue to do it if I ask her to, but why have her do something she would rather not. So like a few others on the portal that are moving on to tear drops, thats is what we are going to do also.

STREGA

Explorer
Uh oh, another Horizon for sale.. going to a Teardrop? Oh no, what did i start :D

Actually we had a homebuilt tear drop before the Horizon, that we really liked but it didn't have much ground clearance and also had some issues that would have cost more to correct than it was worth. I had a chance to tow the AT tear drop around at the first Overland Expo and knew that was what I wanted but it was out of my budget, so I picked up the Horizon last year off the Portal. At the 2010 Overland Expo, So Cal Tear Drop brought their then new Krawler and not only was it closer to my budget, but it had a wider cabin and the suspension on it is adequate for my needs. I'am also considering their new model the "Buzz Off", since I already have a kitchen in the back of my FJ Cruiser, I really like the simplicity of it, doesn't hurt that its less money either. :wings:

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I have camped with Doug several times and can testifiy this trailer is in great shape and very well maintained. He "babied it". It was stored inside also.

STREGA

Explorer
So... what happened to the drawers? Just curious...

The drawers now reside in my FJ next to my fridge and is what I put all my kitchen gear in. I found having the drawers in the trailer limited what I could carry in the main cargo box. The drawers just fit in the FJ and they are almost the same height as the fridge so it works out great.

sdj

Trailer

Can you send pix? I am in Phoenix and have been looking at ATs. Does it have the stove? Wired for fridge? Do you have all build specs from AT?

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94