ExtremeAire Magnum compressor 12v

S4RSSS

Adventurer
SOLD

Used to fill up tires probably half a dozen times. Works great.

$400 in San Francisco Bay Area. Will ship on your dime.

Comes with what you see in the photo. (compressor, power cable with quick connector, 6ft. Parker high temp lead)

Specs and details: http://www.extremeoutback.com/product/14/ExtremeAire+Magnum+12+Volt+Compressor++Part#+007-222.html

IMAG4770.jpg

Last edited:

El Solis

Adventurer
Amazing compressor. Great price! You will need a few extra bits (solenoid and circuit breakers) but I've used mine for 5 years without issues. Good luck with the sale!

S4RSSS

Adventurer
Amazing compressor. Great price! You will need a few extra bits (solenoid and circuit breakers) but I've used mine for 5 years without issues. Good luck with the sale!

Or use a set of jumper cables, keep one alligator clip side for battery connection, install the same style connector on the other end, thereby making it the "portable" version that Outback sells.

To make it work with a tank, it needs a solenoid, fuse or circuit breaker, and pressure switch. Outback sells all these and George is extremely helpful with installation, he'll hook you up.

El Solis

Adventurer
Good to know! Mine doesn't have a tank but I used the solenoid and circuit breaker. Very tempted by this for the wife's truck, so many awesome deals right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne