Exterior surface mount led floor light

sloughboy

Does anyone have any suggestions for a quality (preferably aluminum) exterior surface mount led flood light that I can mount on the side and rear of my offroad toyhauler. Prefer if it was aerodynamic / surface mount and, of course, must be very SmartSelect_20190824-210046_Pinterest.jpgSmartSelect_20190824-205756_Pinterest.jpgSmartSelect_20190824-204102_Pinterest.jpgSmartSelect_20190824-205612_Pinterest.jpgwater resistant. Something similar to the attached pictures

Mgyver1

Observer
I think this would fit the bill quite well:

sloughboy

Its a nice small light....but at $123.49 CDN plus taxes per light, 4 of them is over $500. A bit pricey.

sloughboy

I just re-read the title...it should say Flood lights (not floor lights). I like both the amazon and the lights from superbright, although the latter comes with a good base gasket. Also, the superbright website has a lot of good materials for installation including cable tie holders, hole washers, etc.

Alloy

Does anyone have any suggestions for a quality (preferably aluminum) exterior surface mount led flood light that I can mount on the side and rear of my offroad toyhauler. Prefer if it was aerodynamic / surface mount and, of course, must be very water resistant. Something similar to the attached pictures

I looked at scene lights to replace a RV surface mount LED but the cost was $$ so decided to try a couple of the these (link below) over the door. These have a better flood pattern than the Rigid D Series Floods that I have at the back ( and will probably replace) of the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles