ExPo's Lexus GX470 Overland Project

utherjorge

Observer
OK, so watching the video. Different ideas for some things, but similar in others to what I'm doing. Sponsors likely dictate that.

Interested in the suspension. Lauded for what it is but if I heard Mr. Brady correctly, not commonly available, at least at the front?

I have been wondering about bumpstops and have been considering the Timbrens.

I have a Becky going on before too long as well.

Other things are explanations for the tire chosen, wheels, retaining the airbags.

But interested to see more. Some discussion about storing water/fuel underneath in those cans around and about. Not sure I'd want fuel in plastic under the car, but different strokes, I guess.

sn_85

Observer
OK, so watching the video. Different ideas for some things, but similar in others to what I'm doing. Sponsors likely dictate that.

Interested in the suspension. Lauded for what it is but if I heard Mr. Brady correctly, not commonly available, at least at the front?

I have been wondering about bumpstops and have been considering the Timbrens.

I have a Becky going on before too long as well.

Other things are explanations for the tire chosen, wheels, retaining the airbags.

But interested to see more. Some discussion about storing water/fuel underneath in those cans around and about. Not sure I'd want fuel in plastic under the car, but different strokes, I guess.

Those aren't rated for gas. They're simply for water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94