ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this episode we do A big catch up and share what we were up to for most of 2020.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We've been working hard but it's time to slow down, so we hop in Tonto to explore the Arizona Peace Trail. One thing is for sure you don't have to go far from wherever you are to enjoy some beautiful nature.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Here is part two of our old school putting along on the Arizona Peace Trail. We are enjoying the slow pace of Tonto, and happening upon some pretty cool places as we go.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Come along on this analog adventure as we explore Southern Arizona on the Arizona Peace trail.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
This is part 4 of our Adventure along the Arizona Peace Trail (or at least some of the trail). Come along as we wander our way through some beautiful desert.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We take you along as we enjoy winter in the desert. We get our bikes out for a little fun on single track. Good views, Good food, some dirt and a Goose makes for a good couple of days.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We visit Chiricahua National Monument one of Arizona's sky islands. It is a uniquely beautiful place full of history and stunning scenery. We hope you enjoy!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this episode we have the chance to meet up with @venture4wd . We have a great time hanging out and exploring in the beautiful Coronado National Forest.

DorB

Adventurer
not mine but pure plesure to watch.
A five-day solo camping trip in my Jeep through a military fire zone (israel)

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
not mine buy a pure plesure to watch.
A five-day solo camping trip in my Jeep through a military fire zone (israel)

That was a really nicely done cooking show, with a bit of traveling in it. But it left me with so many questions, like, what did he eat for breakfast, and lunch? How many carrots, onions and garlic cloves is too much?

LOL, I am just kidding. I was really impressed with his ability to drive and fly a drone at the same time. That is some serious multi-tasking talent that I don't have. Towards the end, when he launched the drone from within his tent, did anyone else get some Tom Cruise / Oblivion movie flashbacks?
1633046647488.png

Snake CZ

Observer
If somebody would be interested about our trip to the Italy. Don´t be afraid of our strange language, all the videos have the English subtitles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles