ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

Charles R

Adventurer
So I made a series of videos of some of the trails in my local off-road park, Hollister Hills SVRA. The idea is for nervous beginners who want to try off-road driving, to have a chance to see a run-through before hand. It was a fun way to spend my 4th of July!

Shovel

Dreaming Ape
My humble contribution - a series on US Highway 191.

Video 1 Arizona

Video 2 Utah

Last edited:

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We finally make it to our hot river...and it is beautiful! So we soak (pun intended) in our surroundings, try and cook using the hot water and just enjoy the natural beauty Bolivia has to offer.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We make it to the epic Salar de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat...and it is epic! We go off the beaten track as we explore this unique landscape.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week we continue to explore the Salar and get to tow our friends truck out of the prehistoric mud that lies just beneath the salt.

SOAZ

This week we head out onto the infamous Lagunas Route in search of Flamingos and hot springs!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We make it down from 18,660 feet to a creepy campsite, then we head for some much needed fuel but get stranded by a road block. Come along as we hunt for supplies and decide what to do after being stranded.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Butch Cassidy in Bolivia?

On our quest for fuel, we decide to head into the unknown, towards the closest town with a fuel station. On our way we stop in a small mining town where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance killed are rumored to have been shot and killed. We visit a museum dedicated to the two outlaws before making our the final trek into Tupiza for fuel.

SOAZ

Well we head to Sucre, check out the city, renew our Visas, then continue on to Bolivia's biggest city, Santa Cruz De La Sierra to do a lot of maintenance on Goose, which proves to be MUCH harder than we expect.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We bid Bolivia Farewell and find ourselves on quite the adventure getting to the border of Brazil...SO MANY CHECKPOINTS!

SOAZ

This week we head through Brazil to the famed Transpantaneira Highway to go looking for Jaguars and Cayman!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles