ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

RC000E

We have a bunch, but our most recent off road/overland vids are these

Longer, more documentary style

This is a day trip with some cool views/shorter form vid.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week we get back to remote camping at the beautiful beach side preserve of Paracas!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this Episode of Interviews on the Road we chat with Kirk and Clayton of Impact Overland about full-time travel. They give us some insight into their inspiration, scariest moments, what they love about travel, and they even share some advice for others looking to live on the road.

SOAZ

This week we explore the dunes, do some truck maintenance and head to a desert oasis called Laguna Moron.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this episode we wake up to more sand, visit an instagram oasis and then head out to remote dunes. Where we rescue some stuck locals and take in the epic starkness of this vast desert.

SOAZ

This week we head to see the Nazca Lines of Peru, but a dust storm has other plans for us.

SOAZ

Serious Overlanders Overlanding Over Land... Part 3 of 1,000,000 Bloopers.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We continue to head south along the coast of Peru towards Arequipa, where we hope to refill our propane and supplies, but road blocks throw a wrench into our plans.

sixlxvi

Yut-Rah
I’d love some feedback on my first two. I’m very new to this so any suggestions you have on how I can improve the next one would be great.

SOAZ

This week we head through Colca Canyon, one of the biggest on Earth. We then end up camping at the most impressive ruin we've seen to date called Kanamarka.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We continue our search for propane while we head north towards Cusco. We make a stop off to see the famous Rainbow Mountain, we avoid the tourist trap and find a way to get the crazy views but with less people and a much lower price tag. We meet some new friends, and enjoy the unique views that Peru has to offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles