ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week we get higher than ever before and check out our favorite town of the trip so far!

SOAZ

Come on, it's Friday and you weren't going to get much done at work anyhow. So, check out our new video getting stuck in the mud.

SOAZ

This week we head south into Peru and the quietest border we've ever crossed, besides the guards jamming to Metallica.

SOAZ

This week we explore some lonely shelf roads and wait hours for construction to be complete on some not so lonely roads! Viva Peru!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We continue being blown away by all that Peru has to offer, and are reminded that patience is a virtue, as try and take in all the natural beauty.

SOAZ

Now for something completely different. Ride along with us for an hour. No cuts or edits, just Goose, Kelsey and I (Timoteo) crossing a mountain pass in Peru that the locals told us was no longer drivable.
We weren't sure it would be doable, but in the end it was the prettiest track of the trip!.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SOAZ

This week we head a bit deeper into the mountains of Northern Peru.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We wind our way on random roads to find some desert, more teeny tiny roads, and even a waterfall to cool off in.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
As we approach our Thanksgiving trip for this year, I'm reminded of the short video we made a few years ago:

We'll have to see if we can do better this year!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We bid Jake and Jordan farewell and head back to the mountains of Peru to discover one of the most epic most random roads we have ever driven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles