ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

Colemanfu

Here's my latest vid, a highlight reel from last summer.
We travel in our van and use it as a base camp for supporting the moto. We hit the high concentration trail area. We spent 7 summers in Colorado and have now moved on to exploring the best Idaho has to offer. Take a look around the channel as we've even done the 14,000 mile run from Florida to Alaska and back for D2D (the mother of all ADV events in Dawson City Yukon) back in 2018.

Colemanfu

Here's a look at D2D. This was part of the 14,000 mile 8 week run from Florida the Alaska and back in 2018.
A completely life altering experience and we're planning a return visit in summer 2023!

Take it easy on me with this one as it was during the infancy of my vid making!

Last edited:

Skeptic

Adventurer
Here's my first attempt to post a video to YouTube; This is from camping at Land Between the Lakes this past weekend.

jim65wagon

After a short stint of working Gate guarding oil rigs in Texas we picked up our vacation home and headed out for a3 month vacation. Starting in the Comanche National Grasslands

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Frank Force

This is recent trip to one of my favorite trails in the mid-atlantic: The Canaan Loop, in West Virginia's Monongahela National Forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94