Exploring our way around Oregon

Here are some videos we have started to put together of our adventures around our home state.

Follow our Instagram @peakstopintsoverlanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We are actively editing more video and going on more adventures! We will be heading to montana this August!

Stay with us as we sample craft beer, explore the back country, take photos, go fishing and kayaking!

Never been to Oregon, but looks like beautiful country. Will follow along

We love it out here, we both grew up in Oregon. I’m originally from southern Oregon and my wife is from the Portland area. We are still amazed every time we go out that we can find something new to check out.

We have been trying out some different conservation projects to motivate us to spend more time on the road. In the last 2 months I have spent more time sleeping in the 4runner or my bed at work than at home!

10cf8c9223a21e222b978e559a3438b3.jpg

Throwback to the late snowstorm we had this winter in Oregon. Because of this storm we keep running into snow in the mountains on the trails we are trying to get through.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
We're making a run along the coast from San Diego to Port Angeles,Wa in late September. Students should be in school and high pressure should keep the sun out we hope. Really a beautiful state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste