Expeditions West: FZJ80 Land Cruiser

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Any updates to the cruiser after a year in S. America?

Actually, yes. We left it in Costa Rica and Chris Collard, the Overland Journal editor in chief, just brought it back to Prescott. He arrived yesterday.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/com...or-chris-collard-returns-from-costa-rica.html

Stay tuned for more pictures/updates.

MAT_3846.jpg

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Here's some more photos of us getting the Land Cruiser back! Fresh off the road from Central America - I'll post some pictures of it clean later...

MAT_3820.jpg

MAT_3827.jpg

MAT_3857.jpg

MAT_3860.jpg

MAT_3866.jpg

MAT_3811.jpg

Is my memory bad, or has OJ not run an article on the 80 series since that one article in the first(?) issue? I'm pretty sure there's an opportunity here to correct that. :)

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
Is my memory bad, or had OJ not tun an article on the 80 series since that one article in the first(?) issue? I'm pretty sure there's an opportunity here to correct that. :)

That is going to happen soon, on a serious scale. Let me just say that Chris really liked the 80 series as a platform.

Rexsname

Explorer
Getting it clean...

I got the outside clean yesterday, got the inside clean today and will be working on waxing it and checking all of the fluids on Monday. The amount of mud inside the truck was remarkable. Mention has been made of adding some undercoating.

REx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles