Expedition's 7

somewhereinursa

I'm trying to find some information on how the bed platform functions in the LC 78 that Expedition's 7 used. I have searched the internet and cannot find an info. Does any one have a idea of how they were able to use a seat in the back and still be able to fold out the platform for sleeping?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Sure. The platform folds in two and drops behind the seat back when seats are upright position. There are some much older threads on the expeditions7 voyage and prep that might contain pics. Let me dig through my pics and see I’d took any that will shed light on that.

somewhereinursa

Thanks, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve looked just about everywhere on the internet but can’t find much info with the exception of Expedition 7’s website and one article on here. Most of the other links seem to be broken. I even took a look at AT’s website but couldn’t figure out how it folds into a locked position.

Boss Hog

Observer
I saw the bed platforms in person at Cruiserfest last year and have been wondering the same thing. I look forward to seeing whatever info you post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94