Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

boozewz

Observer
Fantastic expedition fellas. What's next?!

I noticed you're still using the factory raised intake (and not a snorkel)….Did you ever end up sealing the three piece intake? If yes, it would be great if you could share some photos. Just took delivery of a double cab HZJ79, and rather than forking out for a one piece Safari snorkel, I'd like to give the sealing a shot.

Cheers

800days

Observer
Some great films, can't believe we've not come across your site before now. We want to up our film making but it's really hard to find the time to edit on the road.

Scott Brady

Founder
Eezi-Awn in Africa just sent us an image of all four Expeditions 7 Land Cruisers before they were loaded into containers for South America. There is a fourth, as Greg purchased a matching VDJ76 to complete the fleet. They look awesome, and we are all excited to continue the journey to our last continent of the expedition!
www.expeditions7.com

10365585_10152825523418275_8373331175069882610_o.jpg

coax

Adventurer
Very cool! Where are you shipping into? I'm hoping to get down to SA this year as well but it won't be in a 7x series :| Do you have a route set or just going where the road (or lack thereof) takes you?

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Great vehicles. Drove a 76 with diesel chip and 3" exhaust mods. What a machine! Had a good look at the 78's and 79 in Brisbane with Scott and Kurt.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Great vehicles. Drove a 76 with diesel chip and 3" exhaust mods. What a machine! Had a good look at the 78's and 79 in Brisbane with Scott and Kurt.

Your 80 is no slouch either, really impressed with the power you've squeezed out of it :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles