Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

Douglas S.

Adventurer
Hard to believe that it's colder here in Saskatchewan than it is for the E7 team right now. -35C without the windchill here in Regina, as cold as -59C with the windchill in other parts of the Province.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
This was a pic I took at the Calgary airport on Monday..-30F windchill....have fun in the Antarctica...

i-k8QVDZf-L.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Hard to believe that it's colder here in Saskatchewan than it is for the E7 team right now. -35C without the windchill here in Regina, as cold as -59C with the windchill in other parts of the Province.
For those of us here in the states, -59C is -74.2F - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was +70 degrees last night in the Tiki Bar in Cedar Key Florida and I had a hoodie on .......********

trailsurfer

Explorer
I got word this afternoon that the team had a successful crossing and will be back in Capetown tomorrow. We should be getting a update and pics soon.

Scott Brady

Founder
We have arrived safe back in Cape Town after a wonderful adventure. As a team, we achieved the South Pole and ultimately crossed Antarctica twice, from the coast north of Novo to the edge of the Ross Ice Shelf. More details soon!