Expedition Vehicle You Want as Part of your Group

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi Guys
Came across this Isuzu SciTech 800 expedition vehicle in Broome today. It initially caught my eye as the truck type read PIZZA, not Isuzu. It is fitted with super single tyres and Kumho KMA12s 385/65R/22.5, a crane, 1.5 tonne Pizza oven and J is currently building a pop up camper on the back. I would certainly like him in my next outback adventure!
Isuzu-Scitech-800-Js-Pizza-Front.jpg

Isuzu-Scitech-800-Js-Pizza-Side.jpg

Cheers Steve

Bris31

Adventurer
Very flashy and eye catching.

I thought it is illegal to change brand insignia of the vehicle. May be not.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
LOL, that reminds me of the years during the Calico Mogfest where a guy with a Pinzi showed up - rear of the truck was converted into two pizza ovens, he served pies, calzone, all sorts of things during the lunch stop.

Good times.

quickfarms

Adventurer

blackwood

Adventurer
This one is a coffee rig
3b26cd630e2e5163664b964327a08541.jpg

I would rather have this tanker as a friend, one filled with fuel and one with water for desert time :)
UT8Neu.Xb0dXXagOFbX0.jpg

blackduck

Explorer
It has to do with them having the steering wheel on the wrong side and driving on the wrong side of the road

Technically we have the steering wheel on the RIGHT side and drive on the wrong side of the road

and i say that cause most numpty car drivers dont know where the gutter is

Amesz00

Adventurer
I've not heard that is a law here. You could be well excused for thinking that though, as we are pretty much the nanny state of the world and it is basically easier to list things that are legal in Australia...

Bris31

Adventurer
Very flashy and eye catching.

I thought it is illegal to change brand insignia of the vehicle. May be not.

I was just thinking aloud, not making any statement but looks like it has opened the can of worms flowing down to downunder :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke