Expedition trailer options <40k for 2 campers

JCDriller

Adventurer
Hello,

After camping in our Turtleback with some friends we now have another family wanting to join the community. They are a 2 person family with no dogs and they are looking for a hard sided (teardropish) expo camper. Right now it appears that the Off Grid Pando 2.0 is the top choice.

Is there anything else they should be looking at?

Reactions: Eph

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hello,

After camping in our Turtleback with some friends we now have another family wanting to join the community. They are a 2 person family with no dogs and they are looking for a hard sided (teardropish) expo camper. Right now it appears that the Off Grid Pando 2.0 is the top choice.

Hey JCDriller, if you are interested in the Boreas line of campers, shoot me an email at adam@boreascampers.com! Happy to help! Also here is a thread I got going so you can learn more about us: https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/colorado-built-boreas-at-xt-mxt-teardrop.216578/

Thanks!

JCDriller

Adventurer
The Boreas looks nice, but for the minimal cost difference the Off Grid kitchen seems way more refined.

What would you list as a benefit of the Boreas over the Off Grid Pando 2.0? Am I missing something?

Pnwfullsize

The Boreas looks nice, but for the minimal cost difference the Off Grid kitchen seems way more refined.

What would you list as a benefit of the Boreas over the Off Grid Pando 2.0? Am I missing something?
I prefer the chest style fridge, which in the pando that requires sacrificing the front storage box. I also prefer the galley kitchen which took the expedition 2.0 out of the running. In general, i prefer the look of the boreas, the graphics and the maple print interior, although that isn't a deciding factor. The biggest factor for me was availability and customer service which is top notch from boreas. I also like how they incorporate 1up bike racks. I probably could have gone with either trailer and been happy, but the boreas servive and availability sealed the deal.

jeepers29

Hello,

I have been looking at these as well. My top two interests are the off grid and the vorsheer. Both look to be top notch in quality.

Reactions: Eph

hscoots

Hello,

Another one to consider is tetonx hybrid, out of st george utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles