Expedition Sandals

krick3tt

Adventurer
OMG, there is actually a 'sandal' with a bottle opener in it. Not sure when these were determined to be a must have but the idea of not having an opener can really undermine your day. Sandals were a necessity when there were pop top tabs all over the beach but with the advent of ring pull cans that problem sort of eventually faded away. I prefer the cans as the bottles can be a problem when they get broken. I have seen signs that say bottles are prohibited in grassy or sandy beach areas.
There is always going to be a new and improved version of the simplest things.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Forgot the Pro/Safety Tip: Do not let your buddy try to open their beer while wearing then.......they will ALWAYS splash beer between your toes......just sayin. Cheers.

Product safety advisory.......As has been mentioned and now demonstrated, do not open your beer while wearing these sandals or beer spillage will occur..........and, your toes will get sticky.......

21892348-C0E2-4EEB-A8C0-3041872E8D45.jpeg

Jupiter58

A quality close toe sandal with support is perfect for a camp shoe and 90% of walking people will do. Including most trails people walk. Most of them are better quality than a sneaker or walking shoe people choose. Hiking rough trails while bearing weight, vast minority of people on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smileyshaun

Observer
I have a couple sets of the xero Sandals and love them , they use to be my go to 5k running shoe . I put a ton of miles on them and they’re still holding up great

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
OMG, there is actually a 'sandal' with a bottle opener in it. Not sure when these were determined to be a must have but the idea of not having an opener can really undermine your day. Sandals were a necessity when there were pop top tabs all over the beach but with the advent of ring pull cans that problem sort of eventually faded away. I prefer the cans as the bottles can be a problem when they get broken. I have seen signs that say bottles are prohibited in grassy or sandy beach areas.
There is always going to be a new and improved version of the simplest things.
haha the ones made by reef have been around for 10-15 years.

pith helmet

$7 walmart slides, home evening wear and camp shoe of choice, for the discriminating man. i'm not a fan of the flip flop as i eschew anything that can be referred to as a 'thong'.

• Haha
Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94