Expedition Portal Decals

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Hey guys new to the forum here as a member but I've been utilizing the website for a year or so. Anyway, I was curious if anyone had any larger decals on the vehicle with the ExPo decal? I saw the small one in the store. The reason I ask is my body has a printing business and we have been looking for a decal to go big with and run from a fender to the hood "36inx14in" and he suggested this logo. Thoughts? Pics?

sixbennetts

Adventurer
20130518_182609-1_zpsb7cde9d9.jpg

Have him blow one of these up. They look great on a light colored truck.

http://store.expeditionportal.com/stickers/expedition-portal-die-cut-decal-6x12/

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Yeah that's what I'm looking for is a huge graphic. There has got to be more guys on here with a huge graphic on there truck?

NetDep

Adventurer
View attachment 165409

I'm looking for something similar to this. Not as big, but something like it.

WOW!! I love that look but what a pain to find a parking place with the correct compass orientation all the time!! :smiley_drive:

That looks like a great rig - watching this because I might want to do something like this with the galley panel on my teardrop!!

sixbennetts

Adventurer
I bet a college art student would jump at the chance to freehand something like that for you just to get the picture for their portfolio. Buy the paint, a brush, some clear overspray, (and maybe lunch if she's a lil cutie).

rbraddock

Observer
+1 I sent a PM to Scott yesterday to ask who on the forum makes them, or if I could just go get my own made. I don't want the small oval "EXPO" but the amazing graphic in the upper left hand corner of my favorite site (most of the time just reading, digesting, and learning=lurking)!

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Find a sign shop with a vinyal plotter and have it made.

Attachments

• DSC05125.JPG
    DSC05125.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC05122.JPG
    DSC05122.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 71

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Let me know what you want to produce and I will see about getting permission from the designer.

Cheers

Ray

rbraddock

Observer
Ray,
I want to make the Portal logo in vinyl cut for my own use. Not interested in producing or selling them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke