Expedition Portal and Overland Journal Team Member (Re) Introduction

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
With so much going on lately with the team and the constant addition of new members on the forum, I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a few changes and introduce everyone properly.

Here is a very succinct description of the team members and our high-level responsibilities.

Most of us wear multiple hats and spend time going between Overland Journal and Expedition Portal, so I combined everyone here!

Scott Brady. No presentation needed....founder of this site and Overland Journal, Scott is the force behind it all...

scott_brady_320x222.jpg

Brian McVickers. Brian is in charge of anything related to business development (sponsors, vendors, etc) and the Overland Rally series.

brian_mcvickers.jpg

Ray Hyland: Ray is our PR/Marketing guru. Also responsible for social media delivery.

Ray Snow_180x240.JPG

Chazz Layne: Our newest member, Chazz is responsible for IT development and maintenance.

4905353456_34ce6eb03e_m.jpg

Christian Pelletier
: As the Expeditions West/Expedition Portal President/CTO, Christian develops long term vision/projects and oversees IT development/implementation.

562654476_bmzQy-M.jpg

Persephone Crittenden: Chief Editor for the Expedition Portal site, she is responsible for content delivery and final editing.

phi_320x240.jpg

Austin Andrews: Austin is our new video editor. Expect some very cool stuff soon.

austin_160x240.jpg

Andre Racine: Andre handles all the accounting tasks for both organization...which is quite an adventure with us!

P1010272_320x240.JPG

Eiger: Eiger is responsible for moral support whenever needed.

dog_320x240.JPG

And of course all the moderators, contributors and other names I forgot! This site could not function without them.

Please feel free to contact us anytime. As you might imagine we're usually traveling/working too much, but we try to respond to inquiries as quickly as possible.

We are working on many exciting initiatives for the coming years and we hope that this will help you find us and direct questions/comments/propositions when/wherever needed.

Thank you for your continued support!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles