Expedition Photographer Challenge: Solitude

bobDog

Expedition Leader
701216448_2ZHTC-L.jpg

Funny Pat, I was going to e-mail you last night and tell you to enter this photo.
Well there it is! Been looking all over for that.....whats with the bullet hole in the valve cover. Geeez...you leave something for a little while and someone has to screw w/ it!!!! :coffeedrink: You got a GPS on that....save me some time.:sombrero:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Well there it is! Been looking all over for that.....whats with the bullet hole in the valve cover. Geeez...you leave something for a little while and someone has to screw w/ it!!!! :coffeedrink: You got a GPS on that....save me some time.:sombrero:

Ask XJBanker or Dr. Moab, they were my guides in the Swell and can probably point you in the right direction. I was simply the dude with the big camera snapping photos:sombrero:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Two photo limit, please.
so sad....especially when we are deprived of great groupings of excellent shots because of a arbitrary rule. I suppose someone could post huge amounts and bore us:sombrero: there's always a cop w/ lots of rules just around the corner....beware the large quality portfolio!!!!!!!!:Wow1:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Ask XJBanker or Dr. Moab, they were my guides in the Swell and can probably point you in the right direction. I was simply the dude with the big camera snapping photos:sombrero:
Thanks....took it out to cool it off and left w/o it. Had a few that night and couldn't remember what I did w/ it.:smiley_drive:

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Here's a pic from Harrison Lake BC last year.

It's not my 110 on the raft, that one belongs to Pete, another ExPo member. But I think if I was him I would feel pretty lonely out there on that big lake with my rover on that tiny little raft...

not sure why it just gives a thumbnail, click the pic for a bigger view.

Cheers

Ray

Attachments

• solitary rover on raft.JPG
    solitary rover on raft.JPG
    814.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Some great shots in here for sure! Here are a couple I would like to submit

2c98094c.jpg

Early snow in Colorado

3ae5642e.jpg

Sea kayaking off of Lake Superior's Grand Island

Earthy Artist

Sacsayhuamán in Cusco, Peru

I hope I did this right....I can't seem to find a check box for embedding an image in my post...so it's an attachment. Sorry.

Attachments

• cusco.jpg
    cusco.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

zjsheller

Observer
These photos are amazing. 1/2 an hour on ExpoPortal and I've seen the world. Here is one of my favorites from the LT Murray trail in WA.
IMG_5655.JPG

Virtue Flats, Oregon
IMG_6610.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior