Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

jpat30

Adventurer
I for one have the loved the series from the start. Thanks for not checking out as has been suggested:) Keep up the good work yall and I cant wait to see the next episode!

grimbo

Explorer
Anything you would change on the vehicles now you are back?

How was the comfort for four adults in the vehicle travelling those distances?

ALSDISCO

Been following this thread for a long while now, loved the video's cannot wait for the next one. Clay i was just wondering what is the name of the music that's played on them.

toxicity_27

Adventurer
Read through your build after I had watched all of your videos. Going to watch them again with my girlfriend to see if it's something she would be up for doing. Keep up the great work and videos Clay.

chmura

Adventurer
Enjoy watching the vidoes, especially the ones with vehicle action crossing deep streams, mud, and occasionally getting stuck.

Where is the next overland destination going to be? You guys should explore Canada more!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Enjoy watching the vidoes, especially the ones with vehicle action crossing deep streams, mud, and occasionally getting stuck.

Where is the next overland destination going to be? You guys should explore Canada more!

I get the impression that South America is next.

Subspd

Adventurer
I hope that's true!!! That's my next trip as well, so would love to see them do it first to get some pointers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I watched all 9 episodes tonight.... I had watched a few earlier, but started over.... Great work. I really appreciate the effort to do the trip, record and still have fun. Can't wait for the next episode.... Question: Did you post some and take them down? The comments under each episode seem to be for the next one, not the one posted, if that makes sense!

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Episodes 10 is up! Another great show. I can not believe how fast 23 minutes go by... that is a credit to producing a great story. You guys are getting better with creating the cliff hangers at the end!
1 question, you changed the "format" of the show, earlier episodes had a "show teaser" to start before your title clip, the last couple have have skipped this feature, any reason why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke