Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

soonenough

Explorer
Series is getting better, hope the remainder reflects more of season one mentality.
x2, I just got caught up with episodes 6 and 7. Episode 6 was the first episode that I've really enjoyed as much as the Season 1 episodes. Awesome work

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I've asked before, regarding the Piranha Power Shower, but never heard back. I believed there's one installed on the Tacoma. However, I've never seen/heard mention of it. Seems like dipping the water pump in that freezing cold Alaska water might make for a pretty nice shower. So what's the deal...did you not install it, does it have issues, etc? ************ videos, by the way.

climber-420

Adventurer
Curious as to what the LED light bars are on either side of the winch on the ARB. Looks like you use an amber cover filter from time to time. Can you please tell me what the make, and model of these lights are? Thanks so much, and keep on drivin!!

MTaco

Adventurer
I've asked before, regarding the Piranha Power Shower, but never heard back. I believed there's one installed on the Tacoma. However, I've never seen/heard mention of it. Seems like dipping the water pump in that freezing cold Alaska water might make for a pretty nice shower. So what's the deal...did you not install it, does it have issues, etc? ************ videos, by the way.

If my memory serves me right, I believe they used it in episode #1 on their shake down run.

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
The piranha shower is installed on the tacoma and works great! We used it multiple times through out the trip. Upwards of 15 i suppose in 6 weeks. Very handy!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
The piranha shower is installed on the tacoma and works great! We used it multiple times through out the trip. Upwards of 15 i suppose in 6 weeks. Very handy!

Good to hear, it's on the list for my next build. Not that I want to see any of you guys shower, but a quick video or video review of it would be much appreciated. There is VERY little info on the kit out there.

CYK

Adventurer
Subscriber here - thanks, again.

One of the many highlights for me is that you guys keep it g rated with language. You entertain with meaningful emotions v over the top cuss filled fillers so prevalent in media content these days. No shortcuts. Well done.

I run the icon suspension in my 200 LC. Hope they last.

Onto to the next episode!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles