Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

Narkhelek

I'm interested in what navigation tools you used during your Alaska trip. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

latency

New Episode is UP!

So awesome, my 5 year old son and I have made it a point to make the show a weekly watch. He loves to watch and loves the adventure, the camping, the trucks and the crew. Keep up the great work, its our favorite show! (we stream it to the big screen in the family room)

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
So awesome, my 5 year old son and I have made it a point to make the show a weekly watch. He loves to watch and loves the adventure, the camping, the trucks and the crew. Keep up the great work, its our favorite show! (we stream it to the big screen in the family room)

Awesome! We thank all of you for your continued support of this show. Its been a pretty intense road but we are very excited about our future thanks to your support!

Clay-

Sombrio

Do you guys have a full list of all your gear? There are few odds and ends I'm trying to figure out. Gas cans and mounts, and your baja rack with equipment mounts.
I just stumbled across your show here on expo. I'm addicted, and my wife is mad because she can see all the money I want to spend on my tacoma. Thanks this is awesome.

grimbo

Explorer
After the season (although now would be fine as well) will you give a run down of what did and didn't work and what things you would do differently?

Also how did expectations vs the actual trip go, was it better, worse, different than expected?

Enjoying this season so far, very interested to see where it goes, obviously Alaska, but what tone the season takes

Paul_H_UK

Can anyone pop a link up to the shows please, did a quick search on youtube but don't think I found the right one, loved the thread so far would love to see the shows from the start.

We don't get allot of routes like you guys have over in the UK I could so just up sticks and move over there and spend my days just exploring so jelous

Azrunner27

Observer
Clay,

What Tire size are you all running on the Tacoma? Love the work you guys are putting together. Great inspiration! Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles