Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

WhiskeyTango0311

Just watched Episode Three. Excellent job thus far! I have to credit you guys with getting my wife interested in overlanding and she is now supportive of my Tacoma build (soon to occur), after wondering what the obsession with my building a FJ and 4Runner prior to this one. She is ready to hit the road now, and having the wife on-board makes it a little easier to open the pocketbook!

Excellent job again, guys, with every aspect: editing, videography, planning, etc. I am ready for Episode 4...now. :)

tyv12

Adventurer
A little suprised with episode 3 that for an overlanding show there was pretty much no driving, seemed like a show off the travel channel. More wheeling!!! Enjoyed other episodes though seeing some of those awesome trails.

VATACO

Adventurer
A little suprised with episode 3 that for an overlanding show there was pretty much no driving, seemed like a show off the travel channel. More wheeling!!! Enjoyed other episodes though seeing some of those awesome trails.

I agree. I'm lost as to why you skipped the entire trip up to Alaska and there was practically no driving, camping, or discussion of the rigs and systems. Human element is great, but we need more trucks.

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
I agree. I'm lost as to why you skipped the entire trip up to Alaska and there was practically no driving, camping, or discussion of the rigs and systems. Human element is great, but we need more trucks.

Dont worry guys. Lots of truck stuff coming up (Ep 5 hint hint). While the trucks are awesome to all of us. We can reach the greater audience by rounding it out a bit. Plus thats what this type of trip is about. The whole experience. We drove hard to get to Alaska, long days short nights with heavy miles. I promise your truck fix will be satisfied!

Clay-

PA Slammer

Observer
What you need is another GS rider... I'm about to retire after almost 27 years in the Air Force and I'm looking for something to do. With unguided ascents of Denali, Half Dome, 100 mile trail runs, world travel and a passion for adventure in the outdoors only you guys can understand... I'm a shoe in. Give me a call.

And... you need to take it to the next level; Discovery Channel has got to be itching for an Americas Adventure Series... Trans America Trail, Nunuvat, Patagonia, Baja, Trans Lab..., I could go on, but it only frustrates me to think I'll end up with a second career hauling tourons to their vacation destinations and not doing this myself. arrrrgh.

BTW, spent almost the entire day thumbing through your stuff, nice job. Stay loose and keep filming what YOU want to. Forget about the "greater audience". What kind of greater audience does Axemen, Moonshiners or Gold Rush or American Pickers cater to? People with no adventure in their lives, that's who. Your stories are doing a great job of doing that already.

jfet1

Spent the day iced in here in North Texas. However, it provided me the opportunity to watch all the videos and read the entire thread. I am not one to sit still all day but this kept me focused. Great job Team Expedition Overland!

brushogger

Explorer
Great shows guys! I just wish they could be accessed directly from YouTube so I could watch them on the big screen like last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles