SOLD - Truck/Camper- Expedition Flatbed/Truck Camper Combo - 2016 F550 4x4 V10 with 2019 Northstar Laredo SC - Houston T

Chowz

2016 Ford F550 with 2019 Northstar Laredo SC

Asking $85,000

Truck Basics

• 2016 F550 4x4 Supercab XL on 186” Chassis w/ ~190k miles
  • 6.8L V10 w/ 5 speed auto (long block replaced 5k miles ago)
  • Payload plus package (19,500lb GVWR)

Truck Mods

• Knapheide heavy duty flatbed
  • Buyers Pro Series tool boxes (4)
  • Custom aluminum fold-out steps
  • Custom locked enclosure for generator and air compressor
  • ARB dual compressor
  • ARB front air locker
  • Dual Rotopax with mount
  • sPOD Bantam 8 circuit electric control module
  • Black Oak LED lighting (30” bar front, 2 pods on sides, 2 pods on back)
  • AUTO – VOX v5PRO rear view mirror screen and rear camera
  • Dual Odyssey Extreme AGM batteries
  • DBL Designs 2.5” lift kit front and rear
  • Fox 2.0 shocks all around
  • DBL Designs 20x10 Aluminum super single wheels (5)
  • Continental MPT81 335/80r20 tires (5)
  • Bodyguard Traditional Extreme front bumper with shackles
  • Warn 16.5ti winch with synthetic cable
  • Carhartt seat covers

Camper

• 2019 Northstar Laredo SC
  • Airxcel AC
  • Sink and stove upgrade
  • 3 way Dometic fridge
  • Renogy 30A charge controller and 100W solar panel
  • 100ah AGM house battery
  • Carefree manual side awning
  • Happijac 4220 electric jacks with custom brackets to clear additional width

Additional Detail

All maintenance up to date. Truck in Arizona for majority of life. Truck and camper are clean with only minor cosmetic issues (crack in windshield, moderate pinstriping on both, tires have ~6k miles on them with a few chunks of tread missing). Truck performs very well offroad and is very stable to due overbuilt nature of platform versus camper weight. Cruises straight and smooth on the highway at 67mph, which is the speed limit of tires. Health issues and lack of time are the reasons for the sale. Happy to provide additional detail.

IMG_4038 Medium.jpegIMG_4025 Medium.jpegIMG_4030 Medium.jpegIMG_4032 Medium.jpegIMG_4035 Medium.jpegIMG_4039 Medium.jpegIMG_4042 Medium.jpegIMG_4043 Medium.jpegIMG_4044 Medium.jpegIMG_4055 Medium.jpeg

Chowz

It does not. It came with a limited slip from the factory. From my research I could not find an air or electric locker for the rear diff. That is one of the reasons I added the front locker. With the weight and grip on these tires traction has never been much of an issue.

Chowz

New job need to sell. Reducing to 60k and willing to split truck from camper if needed. Prefer to sell camper first in that case for 24k.

Chowz

I'll send you a PM in just a second with my contact info. If anyone else wants to contact me via email or text also just PM me and I'll provide it. (just rather not put it on this thread in case to avoid spam)

J1o2ey

I'll send you a PM in just a second with my contact info. If anyone else wants to contact me via email or text also just PM me and I'll provide it. (just rather not put it on this thread in case to avoid spam)
Hello,
What're the fresh and grey H2O tank capacities, and how far are you from The Woodlands?

84FLH

Hello;

What is height and width of rig?

Has rig been CAT weighed and if so, can you provide gross vehicle and front/rear axle weights of fully loaded rig?

Thank you

Chowz

Yes. I will look for the official readout but it’s about 14300 lbs. 5900 front and about 8400 rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior