Expedition Essentials Joins Expedition Portal

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone,
Expedition Portal is very excited to introduce Expedition Essentials as the newest supporter of our Forum. https://expeditionessentials.com/

A veteran and family-owned company, their staff are adventurers at heart and have a passion for exploration.
Products from Expedition Essentials are "Built From Adventure": Created from necessity, from time spent exploring on the trail and in the back-country.
Their products are entirely original, designed, and manufactured in the USA.
The goal of all of their products is quality and heightened functionality for their own, and customers' vehicles.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

gnel

Funny but I don´t believe ARB products, Maxtrax nor the NOCO boosters were designed and manufactured in the USA. Maybe I´m confused?

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
Funny but I don´t believe ARB products, Maxtrax nor the NOCO boosters were designed and manufactured in the USA. Maybe I´m confused?

Perhaps, let me help alleviate that confusion.

You are correct the three items or companies you listed above are not manufactured in the USA nor do we claim to be any one of the companies above.

Expedition Essentials is a manufacturer of its own products, dash accessory mounts, compressor mounts, propane bottle mounts, maxtrax mount, camping table/stove combo and a few other items; and yes they are made in the USA

The items you singled out above are not our products but are ancillary items that are compatible with and compliment our own line of products.

Nice chatting with you

Jeff

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
Thanks for the clarification.
Anytime; I see you are stuck with the dub life as well, we suffer the same affliction as you. Currently we are adoptive parents of a 67 Type 1 and a 66 Type 3 Squareback; Would love to check out that Amarok, do you have a thread?

gnel

Haha. Yes it´s been a curse/blessing since my first car at the age of 16. A 1967 Bug (like yours). 1500 motor and the first year of 12v. I´ve had lots of VWs since mostly Baja Bugs and a couple of vans. Never did a square back or Karmen Ghia:cry:. I´m still searching for a decent Brazilia to turn into a Baja Brazz. Sorry no build thread for the "Rok". Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles