Exhaust fan options

Ramdough

Adventurer
All,

I had planned on using a Maxxfan 7500 on my camper build, but if I use some sort of wall mounted fan, I can add another solar panel or two.

Are there any good alternatives for wall mount that are silent, move just as much air, and is sealed well against weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoneyPit

I have used both Maxx fans and the fantastic fans in my rig. Not over impressed with the long term performance of either, the fantastic fan being the lower quality of the two.
Im thinking when this maxx air fan gives out im going to buy a small brushless radiator fan such as a SPAL 10" inch and adapt it inside the maxx air housing.

Ramdough

Adventurer
Check out post 150

I read that post, Thanks. I think that would be great for preventing stagnant air.

What I am really looking for is something that ventilates as much as a maxxfan but can be wall mounted or tucked away somewhere. But also prefer silent like a maxxfan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awheeler

These likely won't move enough air for you but try searching for "12v air exchanger." I'm think of using something like these in our box since it will be so air tight. They can even capture the heat so that when it cycles back in it warms the air up.

CRAZY expensive but this is the type of air exchanger i'm looking for, https://vents-us.com/cat/704/

If you just want to move air a ducted ventilation fan would work well if you have the space to mount it and run some ducting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94