eurotrip

Godofredo009

Me and my friends are planning to go to Spain this November. We would love to see some nice beaches with clear water and some stunning scenery. We were thinking Majorca,Ibiza and Canary Island, we are up to some adventures and experience a great nightlife in our travel. I have read a lot of article but i wanted to hear your thoughts first. Can anyone suggest any ideas or tips? Any help is kindly appreciated :)

Simonblyth

All of the places you mention are Mediterranean islands (except the canaries which are off the african coast ) in November they will be mostly be closed for nightlife - except the canaries

Beautiful beaches, will be guaranteed all year round!! But a tad too cold to swim

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Yes Simon is right, Majorca/Ibiza islands will be deserted - which is good and bad...but mostly bad for the nightlife. I would probably try the Canary Islands.

tanuki.himself

As everyone else says, you have listed islands. Canaries will be warmer, and November will be after the UK school mid term holiday at the end of October, so should be quieter. Mt Teide on Tenerife is a spectacular moonscape - lots of sci fi films have been shot there, and you used to be able to have a chicken dinner cooked by volcanic heat at the visitor centre.

if you hit the mainland the further south you go the warmer it will be. Central Spain is all very mountainous and scenic, but the Sierra Nevada (the original ones) are stunning. Mediterranean beaches will be calmer, Atlantic coast will be more impressive surf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles