ETACS Programmer

plh

Explorer
The Etac system is programmed with a Citroen- Renault programmer, you can do allot with it.

Very unclear to me what MY the C-R programmer was implemented. I think MY2010. Perhaps the MUT-III software and related interface cable is all that is needed for the Gen 3. I am looking for 2 specific things. 1. turn off the TPMS light on the dash, and 2. implement factory fogs as DLR & all forward lights ON with high beams.

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
TPMS light shouldn't be difficult if it has the correct communication.
DRL fog can also be done with some wiring and relays. Wire Fog as DRL

The all lights on my be an issue that is wired into the vehicle harness. US law required that the high beam and low beams cannot be activated at the same time. This is why Audi/BMW couldn't sell their smart headlights in the US for a while. Some states and counties may also have this law. Because of this, the ability to have the other light disabled may be part of the electrical wiring and not just a PCM control.

plh

Explorer
TPMS light shouldn't be difficult if it has the correct communication.
DRL fog can also be done with some wiring and relays. Wire Fog as DRL

The all lights on my be an issue that is wired into the vehicle harness. US law required that the high beam and low beams cannot be activated at the same time. This is why Audi/BMW couldn't sell their smart headlights in the US for a while. Some states and counties may also have this law. Because of this, the ability to have the other light disabled may be part of the electrical wiring and not just a PCM control.

Thanks, I bought a programmer, will mess around with that first once I get Win10 on my laptop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz