ER 121 For Sale (Reluctantly)

RLS95033

Vehicle completed in September 2012
2012 Ford F550 Super Cab; rear seats removed to accommodate Dog Platform/Storage
Mileage: 8K
Color: Pale Adobe with Black Interior Leather
Condition: Like New
Recently serviced at EarthRoamer – oil/filter, rotate tires, fix issues identified during initial use

No wait; comparable vehicle would cost >$350K; delivery in late summer 2014. Perfect sized vehicle for two adults and your favorite four legged family member.
Price: $315,000 (registration valid through September 2014)
Options:
 MPT81 with Air Ride
 Kenwood DNX9990HD (w/ Garmin Navigation)
 Front Camera (viewable on Kenwood)
 LCD Rear View Camera
 Remote Grey Water Switch – in Cab
 Dog Platform
 Motorcycle Lift (HydraLift)
 HID Off-Road Lights
 HID Driving Lights
 Camper Exterior Lighting – Rear and Passenger
 Winches – Front and Rear
 Electric Awning
 Billet Exterior Door Locks
 Line-X Body Protection
 Extreme Cold Weather Package
 Driver Side Bunk Storage
 Under Mattress Storage (with hidden wood ladder)
 Diesel Cooktop
 Coffee Maker
 Wine Rack
 Hidden Safe
 Ultimate Entertainment/TV and Sound Package (32” TV, Bose System, 5 speakers)
 Low Profile Sat TV Antenna

Attachments

• ER 121 Front (2).jpg
    ER 121 Front (2).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 447
  • ER 121 Front.jpg
    ER 121 Front.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 423
  • ER 121 Rear.jpg
    ER 121 Rear.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 374
  • ER 121 with Occupants.jpg
    ER 121 with Occupants.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 390

turbopilot

Observer
I placed an order for a 2014 EarthRoamer a few weeks ago and was given a delivery slot at the end of May 2014. So the backlog for EarthRoamers is growing. My current ride, a 2012 EarthRoamer (ER116) will go on the market next Spring.

Late model EarthRoamers have recently been trading at or near the original purchase price, no doubt because of the increasing backlog at EarthRoamer.

Keyne

Adventurer
I placed an order for a 2014 EarthRoamer a few weeks ago and was given a delivery slot at the end of May 2014. So the backlog for EarthRoamers is growing. My current ride, a 2012 EarthRoamer (ER116) will go on the market next Spring.

Late model EarthRoamers have recently been trading at or near the original purchase price, no doubt because of the increasing backlog at EarthRoamer.

Turbopilot. I think you were the one that sold another ER right before the 2012 you have now? I really like your current one (cant afford it sorry) but wondered why the upgrade again? Are there new options with the 2014's compared to the 2012? I am just curious about how much has changed from year to year (externally to the less informed they look very similar).

turbopilot

Observer
Turbopilot. I think you were the one that sold another ER right before the 2012 you have now? I really like your current one (cant afford it sorry) but wondered why the upgrade again? Are there new options with the 2014's compared to the 2012? I am just curious about how much has changed from year to year (externally to the less informed they look very similar).

ER116 was one of the first 2012's, I actually ordered it in early 2011. It is an LT on a CrewCab, I am going for a SuperCab LTS (stretch - same length bigger camper). The new ER will be one of the last 2014's when it is delivered next year.

The market for recently used EarthRoamers is great right now, hope it lasts. If you watch the EarthRoamer page you will see these used rigs are moving very quickly. So the market right now makes it relatively painless to move up to new models (and new model features) when you can sell the old ER for close to the original purchase price plus some adjustment for milage.

While the EarthRoamer is a great off road vehicle, many of these rigs are not seeing much off road experience. The combination of air ride and the great MPT81 tires make these vehicles a great long distance traveling machine ready to handle just about any kind of weather and road conditions. So many of the new ER owners are folks who owned a big diesel pusher RV (or considered one) who want the freedom to go anywhere. A well equipped new LTS ER is pretty close to the price of the higher end 45' diesel RV pushers.

Plainsmuse

Adventurer
So sorry to see her go, yeah for a Super Cab and more space!

Turbopilot has an amazing value for anybody in the market for a certifiable expedition work of art. Hoping we cross paths some summer, and will keep you in mind if I upgrade!

turbopilot

Observer
Turbopilot has an amazing value for anybody in the market for a certifiable expedition work of art. Hoping we cross paths some summer, and will keep you in mind if I upgrade!

I will be glad to lock in a price for ER116 with a mileage adjustment for delivery in May of 2014 (or when ER142 is ready whichever is later). Just need to place a deposit to be held by EarthRoamer pending delivery.

Keyne

Adventurer
Bump for a nice Roamer. I like that it is the Super Cab and not the double cab. BTW, is that the stretched camper version or the regular? GLWS

RLS95033

Keyne,
Thanks for the interest in my ER. It is a SuperCab with standard camper (not stretched). My intent was to keep the vehicle as short as possible so it could handle smaller roads including my driveway. The SuperCab is roughly a foot shorter than the Crew Cab/Standard Camper configuration. I also prefer the easier access to the rear area when both front and rear doors are open. That said, it is still a large truck.
I have also included a few additional pictures of the vehicle.
As for price, my original post was an attempt to be respectful and consistent with the price advertised for two consignment units on the EarthRoamer website (ER 110 and ER111 - a stretch; both based the 2011 F-550 Crew Cab). I don't know what they eventually sold at, but they were priced at $320 and $365K respectively.

Attachments

• Er 121 Bed, TV.jpg
    Er 121 Bed, TV.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 215
  • ER 121 Cab.jpg
    ER 121 Cab.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 212
  • ER 121 Dog Platform.jpg
    ER 121 Dog Platform.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 208
  • ER 121 Exterior.jpg
    ER 121 Exterior.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 216
  • ER 121 Interior -1.jpg
    ER 121 Interior -1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ER 121 Motorcycle Lift.jpg
    ER 121 Motorcycle Lift.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,925
  • ER 121 Radio, Nav, Camera.jpg
    ER 121 Radio, Nav, Camera.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 194
  • ER 121 Rear View Camera.jpg
    ER 121 Rear View Camera.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 195

RLS95033

2012 ER 121
Price Reduction: $300K OBO
Current mileage: 12K
Condition: Excellent
I can send more photos/info to people who express interest.
Thanks
Ron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles