Epic Snow Adventure Southern California

JESSE A

Adventurer
Out in the California desert once again, to do some offroading in the snow and mud. California travel in snowy weather can make for difficult traffic conditions! We meet up with a friend to go exploring but the trail conditions throw us for a loop.
GP__1021.jpgGP__1020.jpg
The sunset was amazing. The next day we headed over to the El Paso Mountains to do some exploring.
GP__1090.jpgGP__1089.jpg
The snow up in the mountains was much deeper than we anticipated. We had to change our plans and head down Goler wash.
GP__1103.jpgGP__1177.jpg

Attachments

• GP__1173.jpg
    GP__1173.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14

JESSE A

Adventurer
I figured this is the second part so I would just add it to this thread. Continuing to explore the open desert we head over to Burro Schmidt Tunnel in the Mojave Desert. Carved all by hand taking over 33 years, this tunnel goes all the way through a mountain.We enter the tunnel and show you what it's like on the inside and all the way through. On this adventure I have gotten pretty good at crashing our drone and Melissa finds a unique use for the GoPro. After spending a good amount of time exploring around the tunnel we cut back across the desert. Attempting to find another mine but the road conditions wouldn't cooperate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne