EPIC Equipt Warehouse Sale! (Thread 1)

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
LOL, if you're serious, I'll do it. I've been putting off a fridge purchase for a couple months hoping for a deal.

Not sure yet. We haven't gone through and photographed / posted everything so if you give us a ring, the guys in charge of pushing that info forward can take a look into his crystal ball and let you know.

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Just called. No used ones left, only the new ones.

Yep, as it states in the listing--sorry we didn't specify since that information was already out there and your question didn't state new vs used! But even new, these things are way cheap for what they are, 50% off, so it might be worth taking the plunge! Have a great weekend.

Hi all,

Can EquiptExpOutfitters update this posting as to what is still available?

I tried to email an order in last week, but it bounced twice; didn't get around to calling this week.

Regards,

Alan

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Hi all,

Can EquiptExpOutfitters update this posting as to what is still available?

I tried to email an order in last week, but it bounced twice; didn't get around to calling this week.

Regards,

Alan

We're doing our best to keep it updated in real-time and right now, that list is accurate. Give us a ring at 866-703-1026 with any interest you might have! Hope you had a great weekend.

ckkone

Explorer
Just stopped by and snagged a dual jerry can holder, got to see a container being unloaded amazing how packed that thing was.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Hi Paul, I'll give a call when I'm able, but can you confirm that the Jerry Can holder actually secures (locking) the cap on a NATO style jerry cans? It seems like it does in some of the photos, but I can't find a close-up (or user manual) to confirm.

Secondly, can you confirm that the Dual holder probably won't be secure with only a single can inside? I often only travel w/ a single can, so I'm trying to figure out the options here (bring an empty?).

Thanks!

ckkone

Explorer
Hi Paul, I'll give a call when I'm able, but can you confirm that the Jerry Can holder actually secures (locking) the cap on a NATO style jerry cans? It seems like it does in some of the photos, but I can't find a close-up (or user manual) to confirm.

Secondly, can you confirm that the Dual holder probably won't be secure with only a single can inside? I often only travel w/ a single can, so I'm trying to figure out the options here (bring an empty?).

Thanks!

This might help, go to the 8:15 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vq3iK2swx8&t=554s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles