Engel MT35

Does anyone know if engel slides are available in the USA? I just purchased an MT35 and would like to purchase the engel slide and can only find it from Australian store that do not ship to the US. Thanks!

They cannot get it anymore. Anyone have connections to someone in Aus that would ship one? Alternatively I will look into making a generic one work such as Front Runner or Tembo.

outdoornate65

Adventurer
I recently purchased the same fridge for my 4-Runner.

I purchased an Eezi Awn "Fridge Shuttle" from Equipt 1.

It is a barebones slide with no frills.

That one looks good and may be my best option. I wish I could find one that is 16" wide though. For every inch over that I lose an inch inside my shower.

outdoornate65

Adventurer
That one looks good and may be my best option. I wish I could find one that is 16" wide though. For every inch over that I lose an inch inside my shower.
I understand....was going make my own but would have had to hire out the welding of the tray.

Side note: if you do order the Eezi Awn slide from Equipt, make sure they don't charge you for shipping. When I went to check-out on the website, it tried to charge me $60 for shipping from UT to CO!! I sent them an email and the owner (very nice guy) said that was a mistake and shipping on that product was free.

Nate

ARB is 18" wide and I would like it to be 16" wide and have the mechanism below the fridge. I have plenty of height to work with. Accuride look nice. Pricey but I think they would work. Just would need to figure out how to make a platform and mount to floor. Probably use some aluminum angle and drill and screw together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles