Engel Fridge is mounted

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
After reading everything I could find about fridge's I bought the MT-60 it fit perfectly on the trailer and I will finish the wiring this week.

Randy & Rhonda

DSC_0162.jpg

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Looks like a good fit!

What are your plans to waterproof the area/fridge? It's an expensive product to expose to rain and mud.

Pete

Cody1771

Explorer
love the trailer! but my concerns as well would be mud, water, gravel ect damaging it. wouldnt be to hard to make a glass over ply lockable cabinate for it

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
FWIW, I've had an Engel exposed to rain, mud and snow for 5 years now, until recently it sat int eh back of my Tacoma protected by nothing more than its transit bag. Granted it isn't getting whaled on by mud/debris from the trailer and is shielded some by the cab. I don't think a complete enclosure is necessary for it but something stretched across your brown 'railing' such as a canvas or mesh material might be worth investigating.

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
Thanks guys, I have thought about a rain shield/cover but one thing that is going for me. I live in the desert it rains once or twice a year here. Gravel is the only real problem and a metal deflector should do it.

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier