Ends of the Earth Expedition: Central America

Scott Brady

Founder
I am now home in Prescott, safe and sound. It is exciting to come back to the new office/shop project. The adventure is certainly continuing!

Rexsname

Explorer
Welcome home! You just missed the Rhetts, they left yesterday enroute to Galveston. They stayed with us for a few days to regroup and rest prior to another long roadtrip.

REX

JRhetts

Adventurer
Welcome home! You just missed the Rhetts, they left yesterday enroute to Galveston. They stayed with us for a few days to regroup and rest prior to another long roadtrip.

REX

Tam and I want to thank Rex and Carrie for their WONDERFUL POSITVE KARMA.

We arrived in Prescott from the 3-month long trip thru Central America - and lousy(!) airline connections from Panama City - and they immediately welcomed two total strangers and offered us the complete hospitality of their home for us to park our EarthRoamer, to decompress and rest.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Spontaneous generosity and warm human kindness are the most precious of human connections!

John and Tam

Last edited:

PTY

Hey Scott,

I'm glad to hear your flight went ok. Ill be sending you some photos soon.

John,

It was great meeting you and Tam.

James,

No problem. Who knows maybe one day ill drive one up there.

Regards,

Peter

DBS311

Adventurer
What was your experience in regards to additional/unwanted attention driving the Jeep? I remember a while back you mentioning that you wouldn't get a GWagen due to the increased attention it may provide, but I would imagine that an Earth Romer would stick out even more.

corbinwelter

Observer
no way!! this bike you took a picture of was where?

He was in the Harley shop i work out in Tampa Florida, less than 3 weeks ago!! I talked to him for about an hour, he lives off his bike and sleeps right next to it. Unbelievable. The bike is like a 1950s panhead, didnt have a front brake when i seen him, seemed to be all original.

Attachments

• photo-feed.jpg
    photo-feed.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 130

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94