Eighteen months in the making... here's the book: Building a Teardrop Trailer: Plans and Methods for Crafting an Heirloom Camper

Teardropper

but I have to support my Idaho brethren.

Hey bro, and thanks. Here's a peek at the Big Lost country from this weekend.

1c86Vjp.jpg

Please holler if you have any questions.

Tony

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Thanks for the pic! Grangeville High and U of I grad and I can't put into words how much I miss it up there.

1000arms

I thought I would bump the thread to help those unaware of your book's existence, but looking for the information within it, find it. :)

Teardropper

I thought I would bump the thread to help those unaware of your book's existence, but looking for the information within it, find it. :)

Thanks for the bump. There have been several builders use the book for their teardrops which really pleases me.

We just returned from a near-month-long trip to the southwest. An amazing trip.

uOTMpWv.jpg

Tony

1000arms

Thanks for the bump. There have been several builders use the book for their teardrops which really pleases me.

We just returned from a near-month-long trip to the southwest. An amazing trip.

uOTMpWv.jpg

Tony
You are welcome. My guess is that more people than that have used your book. 243 reviews on Amazon at the moment.

Any more photos to share? Consider it a bit of book promotion showing some of the places one can tow a teardrop trailer. :)

Teardropper

You are welcome. My guess is that more people than that have used your book. 243 reviews on Amazon at the moment.

Any more photos to share? Consider it a bit of book promotion showing some of the places one can tow a teardrop trailer. :)

The book IS popular and I have had a lot of builders compliment me on it.

Here's a handful of more pics:

tH9YcZ3.jpg

g4mdjme.jpg

GbB2yDi.jpg

7ZnH0t9.jpg

qEwRVB0.jpg

1QYhY0P.jpg

:cool:

Tony

1000arms

The book IS popular and I have had a lot of builders compliment me on it.

Here's a handful of more pics:

tH9YcZ3.jpg

g4mdjme.jpg

:cool:

Tony
Hmmm, a book with lots of information from someone who has actually made and used teardrop campers, presented in a format designed to be easy to read and easy to use while making a camper, and likely POD (Print On Demand) with a color cover and black and white interior to keep the cost down for the buyer. No wonder Building a Teardrop Trailer: Plans and Methods for Crafting an Heirloom Camper is a popular book. :)

Teardropper

4.6 out of 5 stars. 433 global ratings. Not too shabby! :)

I'm pleased with the responses I've gotten from builders. There are a bunch of teardrops that have risen from the pages.

I look forward to seeing one coming down the highway soon. Perhaps this summer. (y)

Tony

1000arms

I'm pleased with the responses I've gotten from builders. There are a bunch of teardrops that have risen from the pages.

I look forward to seeing one coming down the highway soon. Perhaps this summer. (y)

Tony
Awesome!

I hope you see many teardrop trailers out and about in the world! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles