Eibach Pro-Truck System

SoTxAg06

Anyone running the Eibach Pro-Truck system? Seems like it might be a decent kit for the money. It seems like Eibach makes coils for the Bilstein kits, but pair their coils with in house shocks for the pro-kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitro_rat

Lunchbox Lockers

There's a build thread on here somewhere...

Betarocker

Adventurer
The shocks look like basic Bilsteins, just rebranded. Probably a partnership they have.

I like the ability to rebuild my shocks. They will wear out and leak eventually. $10 seal kits and a few bucks in oil pay off in a few years.

SoTxAg06

The shocks look like basic Bilsteins, just rebranded. Probably a partnership they have.

I like the ability to rebuild my shocks. They will wear out and leak eventually. $10 seal kits and a few bucks in oil pay off in a few years.

What shocks are you running? I’m looking at Icon, Fox, CST, and King also.

Wallygator

Adventurer
Anyone running the Eibach Pro-Truck system? Seems like it might be a decent kit for the money. It seems like Eibach makes coils for the Bilstein kits, but pair their coils with in house shocks for the pro-kit.

When I had my 4Runner I had the Eibach PRO fronts but had stiffer OME springs in the back due to the amount of weight I carried all the time. I would highly recommend the Eibach PRO kit, it was great on the 4Runner. I think they are better than the Bilsteins and come with a million mile warranty. I got everything through Wheelers Off Road and bought what they recommended after discussing my setup and use.

With my current vehicle, a Tundra, I am saving for the Ironman 4x4 PRO kit which are rebuildable. If it's good enough for the US special forces it will good enough for my truck.

SoTxAg06

When I had my 4Runner I had the Eibach PRO fronts but had stiffer OME springs in the back due to the amount of weight I carried all the time. I would highly recommend the Eibach PRO kit, it was great on the 4Runner. I think they are better than the Bilsteins and come with a million mile warranty. I got everything through Wheelers Off Road and bought what they recommended after discussing my setup and use.

With my current vehicle, a Tundra, I am saving for the Ironman 4x4 PRO kit which are rebuildable. If it's good enough for the US special forces it will good enough for my truck.

Thanks.

Just saw they have released their 2.0 coilovers. I’m checking the availability of those now.

SoTxAg06

The 2.0 coilovers aren’t available yet. It will likely be a few months.

SoTxAg06

Ordered the pro kit today. Should work well for what I want. May upgrade to the 2.0 coilovers once they are released.

SoTxAg06

Parts were delivered yesterday. Front coils look beefier than the stock units. I replaced the rear shocks today. I’m not sure when I will tackle the front end. I may end up doing UCAs at the same time, so it could be a little while.

The stock rancho branded shocks were either already worn out at 16K, or just valved way too softly. You can easily compress the shocks using one hand. The Eibach on the other hand take a decent amount of force to compress. The valving Eibach uses should drastically improve driving off road.

12398f3e5ce457ccc218bec8aefa8457.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz