EDC shoulder bag

robert

Expedition Leader
You need to do a screen capture and post a picture if you want folks to actually know what you're looking for. Few people are going to rent a movie with mediocre reviews to see one shot and it doesn't appear in any google image search I that noticed.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
The style of bag is known as an Engineers bag. Used by both the military and civilians. Under the large flap cover will typically be a storage area for maps or plans with more modern ones having clear vinyl to see the maps or plans. Lots of pockets and storage inside for books, pens and pencils. Due to the label on the front flap and bright hardware this one will most likely be a civilian style/version of a military engineers bags since the military won't allow shiny metal or brand labels on military gear. Might try google images to narrow down the Company. Good luck.

Last edited:

shade

The style of bag is known as an Engineers bag. Both used by the military and civilians. Under the large flap cover will typically be a storage area for maps or plans with more modern ones having clear vinyl to see the maps or plans. Lots of pockets and storage inside for books, pens and pencils. Due to the label on the front flap and bright hardware this one will most likely be a civilian style/version of a military engineers bags since the military won't allow shiny metal or brand labels on military gear. Might try google images to narrow down the Company. Good luck.
Thanks. I tried map and messenger, but forgot about engineer.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Thanks. I tried map and messenger, but forgot about engineer.

It's a good looking bag. Also appears to be waxed canvas (garment grade waxed) with leather accents and brass zippers. I'd guess it's either a custom/one-off made for the movie or a unique, low volume bag that caught the procurement guys/gals eye as they were putting together the wardrobe. One of our ShopRolls almost ended up in a Fast and Furious scene that way. Good luck.

shade

It's a good looking bag. Also appears to be waxed canvas (garment grade waxed) with leather accents and brass zippers. I'd guess it's either a custom/one-off made for the movie or a unique, low volume bag that caught the procurement guys/gals eye as they were putting together the wardrobe. One of our ShopRolls almost ended up in a Fast and Furious scene that way. Good luck.
I did some Googling and didn't find anything with quite those proportions. The height of that bag makes it fairly unique, especially the 2" extra flap length.

I considered waxed canvas when shopping for a briefcase type bag, but went with leather once I found one with the right mix of pockets & features.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I have this bag. Larger than most messenger bags and not tactical looking. This bag holds alot of stuff if need be.

Great if you are going for the grey man look.

Better pictures here.

s.e.charles

thanks for the replies.

me1811 - I don't see a lot of resemblance between the bag you posted and the (thank you shade) screenshot, but the second link is selling it for 40% discount, which would make it a good deal for anyone needing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles