Econoline Van Swivel Seat Bases

1der

Observer
Looks like I will have some extra seat bases coming up next month if anyone is interested.
$185 for the Pass and $195 for the Driver plus shipping.

Shoot me a PM if any interest or questions. Thanks!! Ray

hobovan

'00 E350SD PSD
I pm'd you...I think I'm the one that got the driver's side by accident. Please PM me as able. Thanks

1der

Observer
Bump For this! If you want one or two, PM me quick. Thxs!

Looks like I will have some extra seat bases coming up next month if anyone is interested.
$185 for the Pass and $195 for the Driver plus shipping.

Shoot me a PM if any interest or questions. Thanks!! Ray

1der

Observer
Just an update. All out of these swivel seat bases for right now, but expect to have some extras again end of June.

PM if you want one.

1der

Observer
I have 3 Passenger and 3 Driver bases left over.
I will be shipping out end of this last week of June.
Be Quick!

Pass $195
Driver $205
plus shipping. PM or send me your Zip and I will get you shipping quote and payment info. Thxs!

1der

Observer
Price went up, because my manufacture had a 5% price increase. It was the first price increase they had in about five years.

1der

Observer
I will have some more new econoline seat bases, $195 passenger and $205 driver, Available mid October. PM with zip for shipping costs if interested. Thxs!

1der

Observer
don't suppose you will be doing any for the third gen vans?

I do not have units that are direct bolt in for the 3rd Gen E Series. A couple of people have purchased the Fourth Gen bases and have modified them to work in the Third Gens. It does require some cutting and welding.

I do still have some 4th gen bases available for shipping around October 23rd. PM me if interested. Thxs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles