Econoline Van Swivel Seat Bases

pell53

Interested in swivel base for driving and passenger for 2011 e350, drivers side has power if that makes a difference. Located in Indiana, 46123

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1der

Observer
hi pell53! thxs for checking in. We have just setup blingmyrig.com for ordering so if you pop in there it will calc shipping and provide the payment portal. Check out some of our adventures, too!

Passenger base will work fine with your rig. Driver does not work w power seats as the power actuators/mechanism takes up all the space below the seat. Sorry.Let me know if any other questions! Thxs!
Ray

1der

Observer
Bumping this for the Spring Time!

Next batch of 1997 to current Ford Econoline swivel seat bases is scheduled to be ready at the end of April. I will have some extras available on a first come first serve bases. Pricing for this batch is still at $200 for the Passenger and $210 for the Driver. The next batch will likely be at the beginning or end of August and that order will definitely see a price increase of at least $10 per base.

Seat bases can be ordered directly with shipping calculated via www.BlingMyRig.com

As always, Please let me know if any questions! Thank you!

1der

Observer
Next batch of 1997 to current Ford Econoline swivel seat bases are ready now.

Seat bases can be ordered directly with shipping calculated via www.BlingMyRig.com

As always, Please let me know if any questions! Thank you!

Hound

Sheepdog
I picked up a set of these swivels for my E-Series and am very pleased so far. This has likely been covered, but if you have armrests on your front seats you may want to remove them to get the full swivel potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles