EBC greenstuff 7000 with 3GD sport rotors 06' Taco

wingysataday

Adventurer
IMG_2188.jpgIMG_2189.jpg

Just showing off some new brakes I have! I did alot of research before I ended up with this set up. It was not cheap at all but the tacoma lacks in the braking dept. So it was worth every penny!

sytfu510

Urban UAV
I recently went the same route except with yellow stuff pads. Break is done, and in all honesty I haven't noticed any real big differences, but I haven't tried it hard either.

wingysataday

Adventurer
They seem to be much more responsive than stock and I don't have to jam the brake pedal to the floor in order to stop. I didn't go the Yellow route because, according to EBC they have a lot of dust. I have about 100 miles on the brakes so far and they are really loud squeeling. I hope this goes away soon. It's embarrassing.

sytfu510

Urban UAV
Interesting, mine have not made any noise really. Seems like they grab good, but haven't really tried it hard, just a lot of city driving so far.

wingysataday

Adventurer
The noise was only for the 1st 100 miles or so. I have about 500miles on them now and it is one of the best investments I have made. I especially notice the difference with my trailer in tow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles